30 Agustus, 2008

Jazzy Lazzy Time...

It's Saturday...
Yippy...Finally weekend, so I can rest at home...
Enjoying my Jazzy Lazzy Time,hehehehe...For some reason for last 2 week I have to go to my office to work in weekend, but now I can spend all my time to sleep tight at my room all day...
I've already do it today...I woke-up this morning at 8 o'clock to open the gate and house's door, so our maid (whops...) can clean up the house, saturday is one of her schedule to clean up our house...
After open the door, I have my breakfast with my coco-crunch and milk...After it, go to bed again,hmmmmmmm...

Then I woke up again at 12 o'clock, that's because the message in my cell phone...it's from mr. agus, my teacher at the office (actually he's my boss,hehehehe...), he reminds me for our lunch schedule, because few days ago was his birthday (free lunch for all,hehehehehe)...
Then I go to the Mawar Sharon restaurant with all my friends (Yogie, Erlan, Indra, etc.), after we enjoy our lunch, I'm back with my "lazzy schedule of the day",hehehehe...

It's night already...
Now, 11.00 PM I'm back to my office to post my blog,hehehe...then I think that I want to introduce to all of you my office...KPPN Gorontalo...On the left it's my office from front side, it's a new rehab building...This picture taken by my self for our office profile,hehehehehe... *narcism mode on*

And now...This is my office from inside...The yellow arrows actually show our office motto...I know..I know, all of you can't see the picture clearly, ok...your wish will be come true...this is the clear one,hwehehehehehehe....
Ok..That's our motto "Pelayanan Kami Menjamin Kepuasan Anda"...and the guys in the picture is me,hwahahahahahaha.... *more narcism mode on*,hehehehehehehehe....And, this is my desk, place where I finish all my work and this blog,hehehehehe...the yellow arrows show my name...hehehehehe...*wow this computer will blow with all my narcism*,hehehehehehe....
Ok then, that's all for today narcism and my lazzy story, for my aissya (honey now you can see my new office,hehehehe)...Yup, it's already 12.00 PM, so I most go back to my "Lazzy Palace" (Palace???hehehehehe...)

2 komentar: